Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Walking in Gods will for your life!

The only place that I find I have total peace, (no matter what the circumstances around me are) is when I feel like I'm in the will of God for my life...

But.. what happens if I feel like i've stuffed up? I've missed what He said or I just plained ignored it? When His peace if just.....gone?

Psalms 37:23-24
'The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD,And He delights in his way. Though he falls, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.


This scripture tells us that He directs our steps, and delights in our path. He wants the best for our lives and through scripture, prayer and the wise people we surround ourselves with, we find that 'best'.

However, we are still human and I love the fact that God knows we are not perfect, we are going to fail, mess up and walk away from His will for our lives at times.

The second part of this verse is where we find that peace again. Because even when we fall (make a mistake, big or small!) He still doesnt give up on us, quite the opposite in fact! 'He upholds us with His hand.'

When I am weak, He is strong!
When I am faithless, He is faithful!
When I have failed, He is success!

So when you find yourself in that position of stress, pain and regret from mistakes you have made, dont give up! Call out to Him and He will answer. He will uphold you in His hand until you have the strength to stand again, and walk once again in His will for your life.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment