Monday, May 17, 2010

Growing up in God's house

Today my little girl (3 yrs) was playing with her dolls house by herself, she was having a lovely time. I stood watching her from the doorway, making up little games with her little 'family'. And then she started singing to herself...

'Jesus loves me this I know, for the bible tells me so, little ones to Him belong, they are weak but He is strong. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Jesus loves me, YESSSSSSSSSS Jesus loves me, YESSSSSSSS Jesus loves me, the Bible tels me so.'
There was alot of emphasis on the YESSSSSS!, It was so cute!

It is so great being involved in an amazing church, where my kids can grow and have fun, and learn all about our amazing God. A God who loves them and has a huge purpose for thier life. It is so important to me that right from the start they know and understand God's extravagant love for them. What an important foundational truth for all our lives. If only we all accepted it as easy as a child does.

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment