Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What a weekend!!!

WoW! What a weekend!

Having two little kiddies means we dont get out on dates as much as we would like, so this weekend was a real treat!

On thursday morning I went to a fundraising brekky in the city, as I was driving home i saw the B105 car on the side of the road and thought they might have some cool stuff, so I stopped quickly to get some free choccy milk.... well i was the 3rd person of 4 to stop to get 2 tickets to John Mayer on Friday night!!! So exciting I hadnt won anything like that in my life and hubby was excited about a night out too!

Soooo friday night we went to the John Mayer Concert, it was great! He has an amazing voice and a very talented band too.

Then Saturday we went out for Turkish at Southbank with all my bridesmaids YUMMMYY!!!(this had been planned for a while) 2 came down from the sunny coast and 1 from the gold coast and we had a great night of fun, catching up and being amazed at the belly dancers courage!

Sunday Morning we went swimming at thier holiday apartment in the city, (the 2 girls from the sunny coast dont have kids yet so to make things easier for us that do they came and stayed in Brisbane, I HAVE VERY LOVELY FRIENDS!) my girls had a great time swimming in the pool and once again we all had so much fun catching up on whats been happening in our lives. We all lead busy lives so we only get to catchup every 6 months, with the odd phone call in between, but despite that you would think we only saw each other yesterday! We seem to slot straight back into effortless chatter for hours! I didnt want to leave cause these girls are so special to me, but my littlies were starting to tire and so we packed up and headed home.

Im looking forward to the next catchup with beautiful bridesmaids, you all mean the world to me

xoxoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great weekend!

    I have friends like that, you can go for months without seeing or speaking to each other, but as soon as you do it's like there was no time in between, those are the best friendships.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how exciting to get those tickets!! Would have made your day...!

    ReplyDelete