Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!!!


Happy Mothers Day!!!

To all the Mum's, Nanas, Grandmas, Auntys, and every other woman that has had an influence in someones world for the better..... THANKYOU!!!

To be a mum is one of the hardest and yet most rewarding things I have ever done. Until I had my girls I didnt know I could love someone that much, no matter what they do, they mean the world to me.

A friend of mine had this as her facebook update a little while ago...

'I am a parent, cook, housekeeper, teacher, nurse, handy man, maid, security, coordinator, supervisor, manager, secretary, nutritionist, caretaker, personal assistant, life coach, bookkeeper,laundry maid, taxi driver and a motivational speaker! I don't get holiday pay, sick pay, or days off. I am on call 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week. Now,tell me YOUR job is harder than mine.'

Ha ha ha! It's so true, but I can honestly say the rewards far out weigh the work!



Last but definitely not least, I want to thank and honour MY MUM Jen xoxoxo

Happy Mothers Day Mum! You are truly a wonderful Mum, and Dave and I are incredibly blessed to have you in our lives. We had an amazing childhood, you were always there for us, gave us so much of yourself and more, and I have nothing but wonderful child hood memories with you.

You helped us through our teenage years with much love, wisdom, and longsuffering! (on your behalf!) and we are now strong, independant and wellrounded human beings because of all your hardwork and input.

You are an incredible Nana to my two girls, they adore you just as much as I do! You should be proud of the amazing job you did as our mum!

Now we are both adults, you are my friend, and through the good times and the bad, we are there for each other, and always will be xoxox

I love you Mum, more than words can express xoxoxox

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment